Statistics and Numbers on Activity!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Reaper, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Time for a bit of numbers. There are percentages and numbers everywhere, right? Well, time for a thread on them.

For the last few months we've been gaining activity, but in June we hit an all time high of how much activity happened in one month. In one month members collaboratively made around 2,000 posts. That's... excellent. We've been going uphill for a while and I do think I need to explain why I haven't been so active this month. @Locke and I have been working on a new project, combined with the real life stuff we haven't been able to be as active as we have in the past. Soon to change as we have more time, but that is why we've not been as active recently. As well as other responsibilities, there just aren't enough hours in a day. We're still here though and kicking.

Let's make July even better!

Thank you to all those who have participated in the forum to date, and I hope you've really enjoyed it. At the end of the day this forum is made by gamers, for gamers and for gaming and other entertainment (mainly)! So enjoy!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    I will always try find the time to visit :)
    Just been real busy with projects of my own lately.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

It's slowed down with summer plans in the US, and a lot of people are visiting. @Trent is out of town, he PM'ed me a few days ago explaining the situation, as well as @Nova being gone for summer camp. I'm still busy with my own IRL events, and work has been crazy busy all day, every day.

Anyhow, there's plenty of time for activity to pick up before August. I'll be advertising while I play Destiny, probably do some sherpa runs and try to get more folks interested in a gaming forum that isn't huge with a ton of activity.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I'm back now, hhehehehehe AHAHAHA

• Like Like x 2