Style Feedback & Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Reaper, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I've been criticised and asked a lot about a different style, lots of people don't find this nice for some reason.

Is there anything you'd like on a style? I'll probably fill in a request soon at Audentio or something soon so I'd like to know what you're interests would be. The theme has to be a light theme, and also the main colour should be a shade of blue, sky blue, light blue, cyan, something like that.

2. Jacob

Jacob Captain

35%
    I like it. The only thing I would change is that yellow when you quote someone.

3. Reaper

Blah

Edit: Oh, that yellow. It's just to show quoting, it fits into the whole thing in my opinion, might change the colour though, but I definitely like it being a different colour than everything else.

4. Jacob

Jacob Captain

35%
    Yes "that yellow". :p

That's kinda obvious.

Yeah, I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It's just my opinion, nothing more.

Agreed.

5. Reaper

6. Jacob

Jacob Captain

35%
    That's almost the same thing with minor improvements.

Although I don't mind this one (the current one), is there anyway you could get something like this? It looks really clean, modern, and sharp! (With the forum colors of course)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  7. Reaper

Are you talking about UI.X? I have that, but it's heavily overused so it hasn't been applied yet.

8. Reaper

Added UI.X, which is what your link took me to it seems.

9. Jacob

Jacob Captain

35%
    Yes, that's where the link went. I think it said UI.X up in the top corner.

This looks great! I love the blue quotes now too. :p :D