Sup

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Deadb4t, May 12, 2015.

1. Deadb4t

Deadb4t Lieutenant

10%
    Hey folks,

I'm Deadb4t or dead before tea, or dead bat.

Anyway I write code and put time into games when possible. I mostly play Warframe these days, mostly as its a quick thing you can jump into and out of. I pretty much only play on a PC that likes to hit 100 C and shuts down when it feels like it's doing too much work.

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

First off, welcome to GamingForums! And secondly, Jesus H Christ. Look into water cooling that bad boy, its putting off enough heat to melt an igloo in winter.

3. Deadb4t

Deadb4t Lieutenant

10%
    Laptop, and it keeps the room toasty, which is nice... I guess. Also it can play most things without shutting down providing a window is open ;)

4. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Gaming Forums, Deadb4t!

I am glad that you chose to register :).

5. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Gaming Forums :)

I have a Mac, I can't play many games without the fans going crazy. Try watching a movie in bed, fans go crazy if it's under sheets for a while even. Back in 2006 or something I had a Packard Bell, the CPU blew up or something when I was doing something. It kept smelling of smoke, it was a few years old I think, but I just left it. When it got really bad I just opened a window or opened the case. It burnt away eventually I think lmao. One after that was a custom build ;) Only got a Mac now.