The Beginning

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alex, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Alex

Alex Lieutenant

70%
    This is the first thread (aside from any test threads that we may have not seen) in the Lobby.

I just wanted to be the first to post it for when Gaming Forums is huge. :')

So it isn't just a pointless thread though...

What is everyone's life like? Do you have any hobbies? Where do you work if you have a job? Anything special going on this summer? Let's chat.

I enjoy playing basketball in my spare time and now that I'm headed off for my first semester of college next month I've quit my job so I have had a lot of spare time... I'm working on putting it to use though and studying and learning what I'll probably be assigned this semester.

2. God

God Lieutenant

60%
    Nice first post man. What are you taking in college?

3. Alex

Alex Lieutenant

70%
    I'm going to start working towards a degree in Information Technology but like every college student, I can't stop thinking whether or not it's something I would want to do for the rest of my life... so I'm kind of still undecided. Fortunately these first two years are mainly taking care of your basics so I have that time to really decide what I want to do.

4. Aviate

Aviate Lieutenant

10%
    I don't have that good of a life, I post on internet forums and have a shitty job.

Sometimes I think I should just take the easy way out.

5. God

God Lieutenant

60%
    You can still do other things besides what your degree is based upon. You shouldn't think that you can only do IT after you're done the degree. If you are still undecided then try to volunteer or get part time employment in things that somewhat interest you and then take it from there.

As for me, I am in 3rd year of an engineering course :p I like it so far.

6. Phormick

Phormick Lieutenant

10%
    I can easily see GF getting large. I mean, the domain is perfect for SEO, and the niche is just right. I love this theme too. Thanks, Dynaxel.

7. Doxicity

Doxicity Lieutenant

60%
    Yeah the forum has a lot of potential.

IT is a great major for college.
    I myself will be majoring in Information Systems after my senior year.
    This summer so far has just been laid back.

8. lastdark

lastdark Lieutenant

10%
    I want to be there!
    Reserved. :)

9. Vegas

Vegas Lieutenant

60%
    Most of my time goes into school (Programming/CompSci), gaming or music listening/playing. I like to have friends over and get down on some LAN play and we go out to movies and dinners now and then.

10. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

What kind of music are you into?

11. Vegas

Vegas Lieutenant

60%
    Well, lately my addiction has been Circa Survive. Just can't listen to them without bursting out singing with a grin on my face.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhLm4JgXd5Q[/video]

I also listen to a lot of other alternative and metal, lots of Rap/HipHop/Trap, some EDM, a little country sprinkled in and pretty much anything else that has any musical standing. I'm a versatile musician myself and I believe it to be nothing less than a raw art form, so I make a conscious effort to never judge music based on other music or opinions.

12. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Here is some good music for you guys.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw[/video]

13. Vegas

Vegas Lieutenant

60%
    [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glEiPXAYE-U[/video]

14. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I like your music taste.