The perfect life would be ...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sam, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    Not being able to work and just play games all day everyday. Being a competitive gamer I have to dedicate so much time into games to progress and essentially be better than anyone else. This addiction kills me when I have to work full time.

Does anyone else suffer from this depression. :(

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Honestly, this is all I ever wanted to do up until ~2 years ago. I was a newly-wed man, with an almost one year old kid and worked a crappy minimum wage job for 30-35 hours a week. I wish I had started getting more competitive then, before I began making some decent money (at a still crappy job). In the years since, I've actually invested that time into other things. I don't "miss it" so much as I just limit my play times to late nights or weekends. During the week I'm way too busy to think about anything other than life lol.

For me, it was just a period in my life where I was an adult but didn't know exactly what that entailed. Now I know, and I tend to forget about gaming a lot of the times I could be gaming. Except for weekends, because those are my days lol.

3. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    I just went through some mid life crisis and had to express my feelings. I'm quite frankly sick of working, I never get to have time to myself anymore.
    My next thread will be about winning the lottery, stay tuned!

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

My perfect life would probably be living elsewhere lol. I dunno maybe Australia or Canada or America or somewhere like that, plus I got lots of family there. UK is just too expensive to live in, and too packed. Only upside is healthcare lol.

I was getting sick of everything, time away here really gives you time to think about priorities.

5. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

If you wind up in the States, stay away from West Texas lol. It's a wasteland.

6. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I was thinking New York, Florida, California or Colorado. Hawaii otherwise lol

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015