The Taken King

Discussion in 'Destiny' started by Darth_Marques, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

So Bungie revealed the fall expansion for Destiny at E3, and with it a handful of pricing options.

Starting out simple, the expansion by itself with Year One emblem, shader, and ship/sparrow will cost $40. It also will come with "more," though this hasn't been elaborated on as of now.

Next, the Legendary edition. For $80, you can rebuy all 3 expansions, plus The Taken King and get exotic armor with an experience buff, an emblem, and 3 new emotes for your guardian.

Finally, there's the big option. Buy everything, game plus DLC up to The Taken King, and also a Strange Coin replica, a book by Cayde-6, and some other goodies. For $120 I believe.

These are the only options and the options are special to each tier. So you can't buy the final option, and get the 3 emotes or exotic gear, or get the Year One stuff.

Thoughts?

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

There are also 3 new subclasses for TK. Warlock gets an Arc class, Hunter gets a void class, and Titan gets a solar class. I'll update here with more info on these subclasses later, as well as add these to my megathread that still isn't complete.