The true King is now on the forums: Seastone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alex, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Alex

Alex Lieutenant

70%
    It may just be me but I'm kind of OCD when it comes to marking all forums read after I've gone through the threads I want to read and reply to and unless I'm blind I can't seem to find a "Mark All Forums Read" button anywhere on the index. Is this something that was removed on purpose and not placed elsewhere for the design? I'll learn to deal with it but I just thought I'd point it out just in case.

2. Seastone

Seastone Lieutenant

10%
    Hello Ya'll!

I've been on HF since 2011, almost nobody knows who the f I am since i took a long break. I used to be active in the eWhoring section but now a days I lurk around.. Anyway, a little about myself: I'm 18 living at my own place. Still going to school, starting my last year. I play games such as Heroes of Newerth and World of Warcraft. I just recently got banned from CS:GO (Cheats :cool:).

Anyway, looking forward getting to know you guys. :blush:

3. God

God Lieutenant

60%
    I would like to see this feature as well. Not sure if it is possible with the current layout though.

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

It exists on the thead for each forum, I can see it, however it may not be publicly visible. Going for a shower and I'll throw up my demo user and take a quick look at it, and add it for all users if it's hidden from them for whatever reason. But it's on every forum display on the table head.

5. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Yeah, it's there. If you look on the table head of a forum (at the top of the page, below the header) it'll say the forum name, and to the right hand side of that row it let's you mark the forum as read, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

6. God

God Lieutenant

60%
    Ohh, lmao I see it now. Thanks Robust!