Titanfall

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Darth_Marques, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

This weekend, Titanfall dropped to $5 for Gold members on XBL. Gotta say, I was holding out for a great deal and finally found one.

For $5, the game isn't bad. The servers were down much of the weekend due to the rusb of new players but eventually caught up. Overall, not a bad game.

First off, its a LOT like CoD. It came from devs that preciously worked on CoD titles, so no surprise. The difference is the Titans. There aren't killstreak rewards, or anything of that nature. Its a FPS that should have been pretty popular.

The major killer for the game is likely that its all PvP. There is no "campaign" that can be done solo. It's all 100% PvP. Hell, the "campaign" game mode didn't even drop with the vanilla game. It came in the first DLC.

Anyone else pick this game up? It's actually well worth the $5...

2. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I preordered for the full $60, and I thought it was amazing.

It kept getting delayed for 360, so when I went to pick it up, it was delayed a month. A month later I go pick it up and it delayed a week. A week later I go pick it up, but a day after it officially came out, so wasn't guareented my preorder, luckily they had 1 copy left. It was fun for a long time, and I got a cool poster

3. Darth_Marques

Really? Wonder what the delays were... It plays well now though. I love AI modes and typically let mine distract while I Hammer with anti-titan weapons. Got to level 11 in a couple hours, its fun.

4. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    They were only for the 360....

5. Darth_Marques

Ah, well that wouldn't have made a difference for me then.

6. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1