Top 3 favorite games of all time

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nova, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Any platform, any game.
    Here are my top 3:

1. Sonic '06
    2. Link's Crossbow Training
    3. Atari E.T.

1. Portal 2
    2. CS:GO
    3. Hearthstone

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

1. An old Super Nintendo title called NBA JAM. (It's been re-done for mobile devices, but with recent players added. Commentary is still the same.
    2. Star Wars KotOR 1 & 2 (Grouping because they're the same game with slightly different storylines and such.)
    3. Another oldie, Lawnmower Man, on the Super Nintendo. Game was a freaking blast, and hard to figure out.

There's so many more I could include, but consider the above my TL;DR of my favorite games lol.

3. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    Mine are probably 1.) CS GO
    2.) Unturned 3.0 (as of now likely to get bored soon)
    3.)A link between worlds or Portal 2

4. Darth_Marques

PC masterrace person?

5. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    yeah mostly lol

6. Darth_Marques

Can't blame you, I would be too. Saving up my next gaming rig after my last one bit the dust.

7. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Changed LBW to Hearthstone. Don't know what I was thinking when I made this list lol

8. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    nice my PC is pretty good i7 3.4 GHZ Nividia GTX650 but lately it's been acting a bit odd. My suggestion is to get and build a custom PC its a lot cheaper. Here is a good website for buying all the parts at the cheapest price. https://pcpartpicker.com/

9. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    I don't really have a favorite game but I really enjoy playing Payday 2 when I have the time to play games, especially multiplayer, but the console version is really watered-down compared to the PC version but this game will be my first purchase when I install steam though, apparently there is lots of downloadable content which is great news for somebody who is used to the console version.

10. KeVo

KeVo Lieutenant

20%
    I've always been a console gamer, but here are mine:

Metal Gear Solid (PSX)
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)
    Resident Evil 2 (PSX)

11. Darth_Marques

Hell yes! GTA:SA on the PS2/Xbox was amazing! My first foray into the world of adult content games, and I'm not counting FPS games.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Trent

Trent Lieutenant

70%
    Hmm...this won't be easy

3. Zelda: Skyward Sword (Mostly nostalgia. I played it at a vital time in my life. I found the story suprisingly gripping and emotional. I actually cared about Link and Zelda!)

2. Batman Arkham Asylum (Great atmosphere, incredible combat and pacing. I couldn't pull myself away from this game for the longest time)

1. The Dead Space series (I can't possibly pick just one! This series has just about everything i could want in a game. Incredible atmosphere, outstanding sound design, intense combat that never gets old, amazing art direction, fascinating lore, complete immersion, and tons of replay value. I love these games.)

13. Boomer

Boomer Lieutenant Active Member

10%
    3) Would have to be Final fantasy 7. This is where I started branching into RPGs which are my favorite game type to this day.
    2) World of Warcraft, because I've invested 8 years of my life into it and I've never done that with any other game.
    1) Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Because as a child I was so invested in this character that I would cry when I failed to beat Robotnick at the end of the game. I've never cried for any other story line, so that has to take my top slot. lol

14. Darth_Marques

I keep confusing this thread with the Best FPS thread...

Didn't play Mass Effect 3, did you? The ending (all 3) will make you cry. Or me at least, but I'd invested over 1000 hrs into the franchise. (Also, the new one is in development. Nothing to do with the first 3 games, though. Totally new story line.)

15. Boomer

10%
    I messed with Mass Effect 1 quite a bit, but never beat it. At that time I was living with family and they would delete my save files to games. Heck, they eventually stole the console, the games, controls and the TV. LOL

16. Darth_Marques

.........wow. I had a separate memory card (lol) where all my stuff was saved. I had a bad run with a guy, and he deleted every game save I had. So many complete game saves just lost...

17. Trent

Trent Lieutenant

70%
    Never trust anyone... o_o

18. Boomer

10%
    Yeah, my family is a bunch of thieves. BUT, now I'm straight. Got my own place, married. Enjoying life with saved games and tvs that don't disappear. lol

19. Trent

Trent Lieutenant

70%
    Sounds like you're living the dream xD

20. Lunette Risch

Lunette Risch Lieutenant

50%
    1. The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Original GameCube Version)
    2. Tales Of Symphonia
    3. It was hard enough picking a second favorite, there are so many I love lol, but I'd probably have to go with Animal Crossing: Wild World or Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (..Or Grand Bazaar..or Tree of Tranquility. Argh. XD)