True or False - Make an assumption about the user below

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reaper, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

e.g.
    User1: True. You've been in a car accident before.
    User2: False (I haven't been in a car accident before). You've never ate meat.
    User3: False. You've fell off the stairs before.
    User4: True. You dropped your phone down the toilet today.
    User2: True

Just an example, it's not a format for it. Any sort of response that indicates true or false (like yeah, or lol yup, I actually fell off the stairs yesterday, etc) and gives a question is fine. And yeah, I quickly see this becoming a funny thread lol.

I'll start:

You've never been on a rollercoaster before. (always start with the most generic ones, right?)

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

False, you are lactose intolerant.

3. Reaper

Nope. You've fell down the stairs after the age of 18.

4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

True, several times. I'm not clumsy, I was carrying heavy stuff. :p

You, or someone you know, has fallen UP the stairs.

5. Reaper

LOL yeah. A few scenarios of friends doing that. One is always injured, once he broke his arm by falling up the stairs. Another person I know (not exactly a friend, more like neutral) couldn't even walk on a straight path without tripping over. Like he can't walk. He'd fall over walking on no angle at all. Yeah he fell up the stairs all the time. I never have though. I've never fell down though. I slipped once and went down 5 stairs but then I got my balance again. They were new formal shoes and really slippy on the bottom. Doesn't help when the cleaner decided to clean up the stairs at the same time. T'was hilarious. I was carrying boxes for someone as well, they were somewhat heavy. I didn't exactly drop them either. I had a better grip on the box than I did on myself.

I can't even think of something right now... Uh... You've concussed yourself before. (asking because all day I've felt like I was dead)