What Are You Playing This Month? (August 2015 Edition)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Trent, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Trent

Trent Lieutenant

70%
    I myself just picked up Arkham Knight and The Handsome Collection (Borderlands 2/The Pre-Sequel on XB1), and am thoroughly enjoying both! I'm also still enjoying games like Metro Redux, Telltale's Wolf Among Us and Tales from the Borderlands, Far Cry 4, Master Chief Collection, GTA IV, and L.A. Noire. What are you guys playing, and what games do you plan on picking up next?

2. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Lately I have only been playing Garry's Mod and Dota 2 from time to time. I am waiting for Mafia 3, which should come out next year. I played the first two games a lot.

3. Fullthrottle

Fullthrottle Lieutenant

20%
    I am currently playing Darksiders the first one and WoW and Titanfall. But then again WoW and Titanfall aren't games I'll ever not be playing in a specific month so Darksiders LOL.

4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

I've pretty much stopped playing WoW, coming up on a year since I quit. Just too many other things going on lol.

I'll mostly be playing Destiny, but with some Steam gaming thrown in too. Been replaying Knights of the Old Republic (Star Wars) again because the game was just updated to add Steam Workshop functionality to the game. Been fun to play through it all (again) with some actual supported mods.

5. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

To add some diversity to the discussion, I started playing Fallout Shelter (Android, iOS) today. It's essentially the Sims game, but with Fallout stuff thrown in. You build your vault ever deeper, while gaining dwellers to live inside.

I'm having lots of fun actually, though it's slow getting started. (If anyone wants a quick start guide, let me know. I went from 10 to 32 dwellers in an hour.)

I know, its a mobile game. But hell, for the price tag of $FREE I can't really complain. It's worth the look, though the size of the download is huge. At 141MB, its a rather large game.

6. brwn

brwn Lieutenant

10%
    I play CS GO, Starcraft2 and I run a Runscape Classic Private server called ClassicKBD, found at rsckbd.com