What are you watching (or what was the last thing you watched)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reaper, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

What are you watching (TV show or movie) right now, or what was the last one you watched?

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Currently rewatching Dragon Ball Z on Hulu, one of my childhood TV series I loved.

Watching The Flash TV series as well as keeping up with America's Got Talent. The Flash has been amazing thus far, and S1 is almost finished.
    Just a few episodes left. (Actually, the season is already over but Hulu releases a new episode once a week for those behind. I'm catching up...)

There's also a few seasons of Naruto I've been trying to catch up on. I'm a huge manga/anime fan obviously lol.

Death Note, Gundam episodes (have digital copies of like 4 series, and 3 movies), DBZ, Dragon Ball, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop (space cowboys and stuff, yay!), and a ton of others. I don't care for subtitled series, so I'm pretty limited in what I watch but I love all of it.

Oh, and been watching the new Sherlock Holmes series. Not the one in Europe, the one that is set in the States. It's called "Elementary" is very interesting. I love this show.

3. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    Just started watching a show called The Fixer, only seen 1 so far but liking it so far.

4. Darth_Marques

That sounds vaguely familiar... Based on a book or something?

5. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Here's me:

Recently Finished:
    • Unbreakable Kimmy Schimt 8/10
    • Daredevil 100/10
    Currently going on:
    • Rick and Morty 100/10
    • Modern Family 9/10
    Started Watching:
    • Firefly
    • BoJack Horseman
    • Not far enough to rate either

As for movies, I really wanna watch Edge of Tomorrow: Live, Die, Repeat

6. Darth_Marques

@Nova
    I have the entire Firefly show (14 episodes) that I ripped from my DVD set. It's backed up on Google, saved on my phone and tablet, and saved on two different hard drives on my PC. Yeah, its that enjoyable to me. Nathan Fillion does a great job with Malcolm Reynolds.

Also, if you haven't seen Serenity... Watch it AFTER you finish Firefly. It'll make way more sense, and everything is tied up nicely.

Spoiler for Serenity below, don't click unless you really can't help it. You've been warned...
    Wash dies in Serenity, near the end.

7. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Resisted spoiler. Mission accomplished

8. Darth_Marques

Haha I warned you. I was so torn. Nathan Fillion is also Cayde-6 in Destiny and Buck in Halo ODST.

9. Reaper

Haven't seen any but my friends have recommended Modern Family.

10. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    I'm not currently watching any TV shows, but I am waiting for all the new seasons for the current shows.

Game of Thrones
    Vikings
    Sherlock Holmes
    Better Call Saul

11. Darth_Marques

Watched a few episodes of Modern Family, not bad. Has it's moments, I just have so much other stuff to watch that it's a late weekend night show. Meh, it's been a few weeks since I've watched an episode though.

12. Reaper

Oh, I started Better Call Saul after recently finishing Breaking Bad. It's good. Haven't seen any Game of Thrones yet but everyone that's seen it says it's very, very good and everyone that hasn't says it's disgusting so yeah lol

13. Reaper

Yeah, normally I'm just starting to watch things with family or friends and usually at night or weekends.

14. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    You must watch Game of Thrones, sooner the better before the new season comes out. Honestly, it is amazing and the people who hate on it have no idea.

15. Darth_Marques

I tried to, I really did. I tried the TV show, didn't like it. Tried to read the first book, read like 4 chapters and saw all the incest and noped out of there. Can't bring to myself to watch, even though people swear that incest doesn't appear very often. The book ruined it for me, and I doubt I'll ever watch it...

16. Darth_Marques

Started watching the new season of The Voice. Watched the series premier of Blind Point (think that's what it's called), and Minority Report.

Minority Report was kind of slow, but being the pilot episode, I'm giving it a few weeks.

Blind Point (or whatever) was really good. Decent concept but I'm concerned to see where its going to go and how fast.

And The Voice...well its The Voice. Lol, what else can I say?