What do you do?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by project, May 10, 2015.

1. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I thought that I would create a thread about our hobbies and daily life so that we could get to know each other a little better.

Feel free to tell us about your hobbies/school/work/whatever.

I go to school and I work on the internet (including this forum). In my free time I hang out with friends, play games, surf the internet, and work out.

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

I currently work at an air conditioning supply store. Its not the best, but its a job. I was laid off from the oilfield in January because prices over here plummeted. I'm holding out as best I can until it picks back up.

My online life is mostly limited to late nights on Xbox Live with the guys. I used to frequent several gaming forums but after I got married, had kids, and started working full time that pretty dropped to zero. This is one of 2 forums I'm actually active on now.

I try to play pickup games of basketball on the weekends but that's harder than just getting video game time in. I've worked a myriad of jobs. Started working at 16, and haven't stopped since. In those 8 years, I've managed a hotel, managed a department at Lowes, tried being a car salesman, worked construction, and a few other things. I'm also the unpaid tech support of my friends and family.

TL;DR I've done a lot, I know how to do a lot, and I'm just way too young for everything I've done lol.

3. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    I work as 1st line IT support, do a lot of 2nd line stuff as well now.

4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Should post your horror stories on here. I love reading them because I don't get the sort of crap employees get.

Always wanted to make money doing this but its not viable with my ISP. I live in the backwoods so "fast" is like 6 Mb down with 1 Mb up.

5. Karnage

Karnage Lieutenant

10%
    Would like it if you subscribe also!!!!