What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reaper, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

I was trying to go to sleep and this came to mind. I'm going to spend some time remembering the weirdest dream I've ever had. Maybe a dumb question because it's very hard to remember dreams.

2. Lunette Risch

Lunette Risch Lieutenant

50%
    Oh jeez, I have a lot of weird dreams haha. One of the most traumatizing was this one..I woke up crying and had an anxiety attack that lasted two hours. My mother almost took me to the hospital for this one...
    I was at my school, in gym class, and we were playing dodgeball, but there were plants growing on those stupid science room tables with the UV lamps above them in the corner, which was odd but no one questioned it. My dream turns black for a few moments, and I wake up in a place that does not exist. My school's basement. It's like a prison cell, and I'm locked in. A few seconds after I awake, the janitor comes in. The janitor is actually my school counselor, Mrs. McCarry, but for some reason she was a janitor in my dream. She tells me what happened by showing me the security tape. I watch myself on the screen as I go utterly batshit crazy, and it looks like the fucking Exorcist. The tape goes all staticy after that, as apparently it stopped recording. The principal comes down and stands beside the "janitor", and he unlocks the cell and unhandcuffs me. He asks me to follow him, and I do, and we stop in front of the gym. My entire class is waiting there. Mr. Dougherty, my gym teacher, asks me if I know the date, and I don't. He tells me it's been two weeks since my mental breakdown, suddenly pauses, and says, "We know everything Lilyth. Everything." ((Lilyth is my real name)) I stare at him for a second, what could he possibly mean? Then he said, "Lily...We know about L.B."
    It's at that point that I wake up, crying. Here's some backstory, about a week prior to the dream, my mother had gotten her new car. The license plate ended in "LB", and when I pointed it out, saying it was me, she laughed and said yep. Our roommate comes out, and I show him, explaining it stands for "Lilybean", which is what my uncle called me when I was a toddler. My mother looks confused for a moment, and says, "Oh yeah! That works too! I was thinking of what your father called you, Little Bastard!". My father killed himself when I was 8, so I don't know a lot about him. But to this day I don't understand why this dream about me having a mental breakdown caused me to have a mental breakdown, or what the significance of "L.B." was, but who knows haha. I'm sorry for the long reply >.<

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

So, I need to think about mine. But my mother used to have a recurring dream where a steamroller would be chasing her. She could never get away, and would wake up covered in sweat from sleep running. She outgrew them finally, but she had these dreams for years in her youth.

4. Reaper

@Lunette Risch That's quite the dream, and I'm sorry to hear about your father. It was interesting to read though. Thank you for sharing :)

5. Reaper

You just reminded me of a dream I used to have. Everything was zoomed out, like really small, and I can't remember exactly what happened, but this was when I was a kid, and they were nightmares, not dreams. Even thinking about it brings shivers. They were weird and scary. I can only remember how the dream was, being so 'zoomed out', I can't remember what happened in the dream at all. I remember telling my mom and she was like lol and we used to laugh about it, but at night it got really creepy. I was like 6-8 years old perhaps? Not sure.

6. Reaper

I'm reading about nightmares right now, I'm gonna watch some comedy before I go to bed. It's 2AM right now. I do not want to have this nightmare that I've just read about. I'm creeped.