What's your favourite weapon?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty' started by Reaper, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

What's your favourite weapon from any Call of Duty game?

2. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Scorpion EVO from BO2. I don't know why I like it actually, but I do

3. Reaper

SMG right? I liked it as well. It was either that or the MSMC I loved using. I always did good with it as well.

4. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Yep. Here is a pic. Not that you'd need it, just to have in the discussion.
    [​IMG]

5. Reaper

BO2 had some great guns. As already mentioned, the MSMC was good as well. I liked the AN-94 as an assault rifle too. I was prestige one max level (55 I think?), and didn't prestige again. I used my prestige token to get the AN-94 unlocked haha, mainly because it was the last unlock. The Skorpion EVO was included with one of the default loadouts (the ones you couldn't customise) and MSMC was level 28 I think.

6. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I never prestige in COD, mostly because I don't have the time. But nice

7. Reaper

I only got back to level 55 after prestiging after a long, long time. It was the first time I've prestiged in any Call of Duty, so I was like how hard can it be? After I realised how much I couldn't be bothered. So after about a year (sometime this year actually) I hit level 55 again, and I decided not to prestige again :/ I don't play BO2 often anymore, because I mainly play on my PS4 now and BO2's latest release was the PS3. Gotta hate the PS3 controller.

8. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I do hate the PS3 controller, thank gosh I don't own one. My friend had one and wondered why I played so badly

9. Reaper

I love the PS4 one though. You can't tell they were even in the same line of generations, never mind one version apart. I swear the DualShock 3 was probably made for kids who have really small hands, I mean the size of the sticks was tiny. The triggers sucked. The joysticks (I guess that's what they're called) had no grip, even the shape was wrong. Don't even get me started at the design and the grip in general.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    That made me laugh, probably cause that is very true:D

11. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

I prestiged whenever I could. I played every prestige differently, maxing out sniper on prestige, shotguns the next, and so on. I could usually prestige within a few weeks, but I played a lot back then. It was the only game my buddies didn't dare get on the opposite team as me lol.

Fun fact: I owned BO2 on the PS3, and was actually better on the PS3. It was a lot of fun.

12. Reaper

BO2 on PS3 is still fun, just mainly the people that play it now have been playing it since the other two CODs have came out, they're all level 55s and usually max prestige. It's almost pointless playing for fun when you're against (usually) really good players in the specific game who know a lot about the weapons and maps.

13. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Bots lol. Just do bots. When I had no internet, I'd run hardest difficulty and most bots against me. That was fun, more than matchmaking at times.

Though you can't prestige in those matches, so its strictly just for the fun of it.