Where did you find us?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nova, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Welcome to:
    GAMING FORUMS.net

The internet is a pretty big place. Like really big. And there are a bunch of ways you could've gotten here, and as a place of reference, it'd help to know how you found this site.

I found it on the digitalpoint forums.
    I referenced @PulsarX and @Hans

• Like Like x 2
  2. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lunette Risch

Lunette Risch Lieutenant

50%
    I googled 'gaming forums' hoping to find someone, or several someones, to talk about Zelda and Animal Crossing with xD You guys happened to be the first result so here I am haha

4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Mmmm, Zelda. Good stuff. Haven't played the new stuff, no Nintendo console at all. But I used to play it on GameCube all the time. This was before Star Wars KotOR released, and I played strictly Xbox after that lol.

5. Lunette Risch

Lunette Risch Lieutenant

50%
    @Darth_Marques The only one I haven't played yet is A Link Between Worlds, but I'm going to get it here soon hopefully lol. Waiting for prices to go down :p And tbh I really don't like anything but the books when it comes to Star Wars, really. I've probably read more books than minutes I've spent playing games XD The first game I ever played was LoZ:WW, it actually came out the year I was born but I didn't play it myself until I was 6 lol. The second I played was Chrono Trigger, which is still one of my favorites haha

6. Darth_Marques

I played them all lol. Most of them on emulators, but all were good. Love em.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lunette Risch

Lunette Risch Lieutenant

50%
    To me that's a huge no no xD Gotta play on the original console haha. That's why I refuse to play TP for the Wii haha. I'd be willing to try WWHD for the WiiU, but I can't get it for cheap where I am lol

8. Darth_Marques

Nah, it's all about the replay after you play them all on the original console.

9. Trent

Trent Lieutenant

70%
    Same xD Welcome to the forums! I'm new here too. I love Zelda and Animal Crossing! Haven't played New Leaf, unfortunately, due to not having a 3DS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    I joined when the forum was in development, was invited by the owner since we were both on a previous forum together.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Liaxxxx

Liaxxxx Lieutenant

20%
    I love animal crossing too! Which one have you got? I have wild world on the ds and i want to buy lets go to the city on the wii.

12. fairylady

fairylady Lieutenant

20%
    I also googled gaming forums and found you. It’s nice to find people you can talk about favorite games. To be sure you can play not caring in what country your friends are for the moment, I advise you to buy xbox live membership for a month or longer. I use this site often. Imho, it’s one of the best offers with low price and simple procedure of buying.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Liaxxxx

Liaxxxx Lieutenant

20%
    I found this by searching ' gaming forums ' on the internet. I was really hoping to find some people who understand that gaming isn't just gaming. It can be a hobby, and for some people, a lifestyle!

• Like Like x 1