Which peripherals do you use?

Discussion in 'Platforms and Consoles' started by Luffy, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Luffy

Luffy Lieutenant

10%
    For the gaming device you use? I'm a PC gamer and use a Xbox 360 controller, plain old keyboard and I recently got a G502 mouse.

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

PC & Xbox One gamer. I use the X1 controller, a Razer Naga mouse, random logitech kb, and a set of Thrustmaster flight sticks for playing Elite: Dangerous (Steam). Oh, and a pair gaming headphones that are awesome.

3. TrainWrekt

TrainWrekt Lieutenant

10%
    Hey whats up Luffy,

I have an Xbox One, PS4, and PC. I would have to say my favorite peripherals are my Scuf Infinity1 Xbox One/PC controller and my Astro A50 wireless headset. I really saw no problem with the original Xbox One controller, but was very interested in the custom options you could add to the Scuf controllers and decided to buy one. I have had an amazing experience with the controller so far. Its very comfortable and durable. I definitely recommend them. The Astro A50 has been a great headset. The sound is pretty amazing and it has given me no issues in the year that I have owned it.

I recently purchased a Razer Deathadder mouse which I can not wait to try when my gaming laptop finally arrives (should be in a few weeks). I have heard great things about it, so I may have to add that to the list as well.

What accessories are you looking at buying Luffy?

-TrainWrekt

4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

The best investment I made for gaming. It gets used as a daily driver, but it's an extremely fine mouse. Can't remember what I paid for it, but I've easily gotten my money's worth from it.

5. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I returned my Deathadder. I didn't like it. I use a Zowie EC1A mouse now. I love it.

6. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    Mouse: Razer Chroma - This mouse sucks. After a few weeks of using it the rubber side grips started to peel. Sure I can contact their support and potentially get a replacement but that would mean I would be without a mouse for like 7 days.

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB - Quality keyboard, enough said.