Which Phone OS do you prefer?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jacob, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Jacob

Jacob Captain

35%
    Android is my go-to phone operating system for many reasons. Number one, it's extremely customizable; you can change almost anything! Secondly, Google has no control over when your phone goes "out-of-date" since the phone manufacturers and cellular companies are in-charge of pushing updates out. My last and final reason is that you have so many options, phone wise, that you could spend days deciding which one to get. For instance, you could get a Samsung Galaxy S5, or a Note 4, or a Motorola X; the options are utterly endless.

2. Olympus

Olympus Lieutenant

20%
    I like android too.

3. Jacob

Jacob Captain

35%
    Yeah, I just don't see the point in an iPhone anymore, to be totally honest. You're locked in, and I don't care for that.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Olympus

Olympus Lieutenant

20%
  5. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    Android, much better than iOS

6. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I still use Android, been using them for quite some time now. Honestly, I'm doubting my love for Android though. While iOS functionality is limited (I hear), I use a Mac and could do with the sync between iPhones and Macbooks. Not to mention Messenger and FaceTime seem to be big now. Considering the 6 Plus, not 100% sure though.

7. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    I do use iOS as I have an iPad, just prefer android for a phone OS.

8. Nick

Nick Lieutenant

70%
    The iPhone is all I know, I have a feeling that if I switch, I'll regret it.

9. ders

ders Lieutenant

10%
    I prefer iOS as my daily driver but I prefer android when I want to customize and have fun with a device. You can just do so much with android.

10. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Android fan. Currently own a Note 4, and had the Note 3 before it. My only complaint is the firmware upgrades... It's delegated to carriers to put out the upgrade, allowing them to install all the bloatware that nobody uses. Or at least no one I know.

Although I also have a Win8 phone. Lumia 920 and it's not bad at all. Rather nice, though lacking some features that Android added years ago. I'd argue that it's more simplistic than iOS even.

11. Phoenix

Phoenix Lieutenant

20%
    Android all the way!